Friday, December 13, 2013

Cabin update & Link for Make Fabric

The cabin in kitely is little less problematic. I am not done but the place is bit more homey now.
I even made some curtains. I recycled some old hand drawn textures I did a while back  over curtain texture I had found at freebie shop that Johnny Magic runs I got inspired to do more colors of my own other than the black curtains I found at Johnny's.

My favorite version of curtain is white one. Please feel free to use it
for whatever non-commerical projects you have as early Christmas gift from me.


I did red version which I like on my bed.

I also generated some very nice wood logs within in the 3d feature on Photoshop CC.




I found new art ap on Chrome called Sumo and I made this not sure what I am going to do with it yet.
I really like it.
Thinking about some virtual pajamas

I tried a bit back ago to make some denim that just didn't look right but I found this tutorial on youtube that
I want to try


Sorry too tired to figure out why I can't embedded youtube links but the link works.
<iframe allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="270" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/sWv6zWtj7is" width="480"></iframe>

Have fun I am going to take a nap.

Oh let me add this video on 3d texture bumpsI found on 3d textures in ps cc that I found after my evening nap.

<iframe title="AdobeTV Video Player" width="515" height="296" src="http://tv.adobe.com/embed/1205/17450/" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen scrolling="no"></iframe>

No comments:

Post a Comment